Redline D860 Mountain Bike
The Redline D860 is a 29" full suspension mountain bike that's a brilliant performer when your trail riding takes a turn for the rough. The D860's frame is constructed of hydroformed aluminum for strength and durability and features Redline's Binary Link rear suspension system that's designed to lower the center of gravity, minimize climbing bob, and eliminate brake jack. Up front there's a RockShox Reba RLT suspension fork with 100mm of travel plus a 15mm thru-axle that does wonders for the bike's handling and control.
The D860 is equipped with Shimano SLX 2x10-speed components which are prime beneficiaries of Shimano's trickle-down technology philosophy. The shifting is precise and reliable through the full gamut of trail conditions, the 2x10-speed drivetrain provides gears to handle the steepest ascents as well as rip-roaring downhill runs, and the SLX hydraulic disc brakes with ICE Technology are ace performers in any weather.
The 29" wheels feature WTB Frequency Team aluminum rims and Schwalbe Rapid Rob 29 x 2.25" tires. The SRAM X9 hubs feature thru-axles front and rear for increased stiffness and better handling. To round out this stellar build Crank Brothers Cobalt 1 and Cobalt 2 components are spec'd for the stem, bars, and seatpost while a Fizik Nisene saddle ensures you're comfortable throughout your longest stints in the woods.
- Hydroformed aluminum frame with Redline's Binary Link rear suspension system, press fit BB92 bottom bracket, and a tapered head tube
- RockShox Reba RLT suspension fork with 100mm of travel plus RockShox Monarch SL rear shock
- Shimano SLX 2x10-speed drivetrain provides precision shifting and durability
- Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes with ICE Technology deliver consistent all-weather stopping power
- 29" WTB Frequency Team aluminum rims are stiff and reliable
- SRAM X9 hubs feature front (15mm) and rear (12x142mm) thru-axles
- Schwalbe Rapid Ron 29x2.25" tires provide plenty of grip on rougher trails
- Crank Brothers Cobalt 1 aluminum stem and handlebars plus Cobalt 2 aluminum seatpost
- Fizik Nisene saddle is lightweight and comfortable
Redline D860 Mountain Bike
Hydroformed aluminum frame with Redline's Binary Link rear suspension system, tapered head tube, BB92 bottom bracket
RockShox Reba RLT suspension fork, 100mm travel, 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered steerer tube, 15mm thru-axle
Rockshox Monarch RL
FSA internal sealed bearing, 1-1/8" upper/1.5" lower
Shimano SLX Hollowtech II, 38x24T chainrings, Crank arm lengths: 15"=170mm; 17/19/21"=175mm
FSA Press Fit BB92
Shimano SLX, 2x10-speed
Crank Brothers Cobalt 2 aluminum, 31.8mm diameter, 9 degree back sweep, 8mm rise, Widths: 740mm all frame sizes
Crank Brothers Cobalt 1 aluminum, 31.8mm clamp, +/- 6-degree rise, Lengths: 15"=80mm; 17/19"=90mm; 21"=100mm
Shimano SLX 10-speed
Shimano SLX 10-speed, 11-34T
Shimano SLX hydraulic disc with ICE Tech, 160mm rotors front/rear
29" WTB Frequency Team rims; SRAM X9 15mm thru-axle front hub/SRAM X9 12x142mm thru-axle rear hub
Schwalbe Rapid Rob 29x2.25"
Crank Brothers Cobalt 1 aluminum, 31.6mm diameter
Redline Flight flangeless lock-on