While a certain Saturday Night Live character said, "It's better to look good than to feel good", with the Garmin Vivofit fitness watch both are undeniably achievable. The Vivofit follows your training 24/7 and stays on for more than a year without a battery change. As you meet your goals, Vivofit will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. Its easy-to-read display shows how many steps you taken, distance traveled, calories burned, optional heart rate, time of day and even monitors your sleep. There's also a red bar that'll tell you when it's time move, making it perfect for those of us who sit at desks all day.
- On-device data fields/screens: Daily step count, goal countdown, distance, calories, time of day, heart rate and heart rate zone (heart rate functions available when used with an ANT+ heart rate monitor, not included)
- Customizable screen(s)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Wireless sync (USB ANT Stick or Bluetooth Smart technology)
- Battery: 2 replaceable CR1632 coin cells
- Water-resistant (up to 50m)
- Includes small (4.7-6.9") and large (6.0-8.3") bands, USB ANT stick, manual