Zefal HPX Frame-Fit Pump
The grizzled veterans that still rip the legs off youngsters on the local Saturday morning world championships may have moved on to the latest and greatest carbon bikes, but it's more than likely that their super-light rigs still sport a vestige of uber-pro self-sufficiency in the frame pump. And one of the all-time great inflators can be yours in the Zefal HPX Frame-Fit Pump. It sports a rock-solid aluminum construction, can pump tires up to a ridiculous 174 psi, fits most frames like a glove via spring locking system and four sizes, and has a certain heft and gravitas in hand that inspires confidence in the tire inflation process. Plus, let's see you fend off feisty dogs or other amped-up mammals with that tiny CO2 system you've got in your pocket. They're truly worth their weight in gold out on the road and are built to last.
- The classic frame-fit pump is back!
- All-aluminum construction with textured hand grips
- Presta and Schrader compatible head
- Aluminum thumblock ensures a tight seal during inflation
- "HP" and "X" modes provide solid pumping as well as compression for the ideal frame fit
- Awesome high pressure capability of 174 psi
- 4 sizes with spring locking system ensure a snug fit on nearly any frame size