Nashbar Rain Jacket
Who likes being wet and cold. We don't, that's for sure. So we always remember to bring our Nashbar Rain Jackets with us when the sky looks threatening. It's made with eco-friendly PEVA plastic, a polymer that is so awesome it's even legal in California. We also incorporated some mesh vents to keep you cool, and a reflective stripe on the rear to keep you safe.
- PEVA plastic construction is water proof and Earth- friendly
- See-through material lets you show off your jersey even in the rain
- Meets all California regulations
- Mesh vents keep air moving through and keep you from overheating
- Reflective rear stripe for safety
- Elasticized cuffs