TimBuk2 Swig Bag - Small
Hey, not everyone is cut out for the whole messenger bag thing. There's certainly advantages to having two straps...especially if you have to carry a laptop. The Timbuk2 Swig Bag is a laptop backpack that's made to fit both the guys AND the gals. And packed into this wonder of gender-neutral engineering are two large internal compartments and a fully padded, low-profile laptop compartment, napoleon pocket for easy access and a whole bunch of other stuff. It's pretty much ideal for you office professionals, coffee-shop novelists, or anyone else who needs to carry a laptop while riding a bike.
- Designed to provide a perfect fit for both men and women
- Two large compartments give you plenty of room to stash your stuff
- Low-profile, padded laptop compartment keeps your machine protected
- Swing-around access lets you grab your laptop without taking off your backpack
- Ventilated back panel helps prevent the dreaded "sweat back"
- On-strap bottle opener ensures you never go thirsty
- Accessory loops for mobile phone pouches
- External u-lock/water bottle pocket
- Reflective accents and blinky loop for added safety while commuting