Nashbar Torque Wrench
Gone are the days of tightening bolts simply by feel and rough guess-timation. The modern day bicycle, particularly if you've got plenty of carbon fiber through and through, demands precision to remain in tip-top shape and that's where the Nashbar Torque Wrench plays such an important role. Take all the guess work out of tightening bolts to manufacturer's spec. The Nashbar Torque Wrench lets you pre-set the amount of necessary torque, and then lets you know when you've reached the limit by allowing the handle to hinge. It's fast, easy to use, and provides much-needed peace of mind knowing your bike is expertly maintained.
- Includes 1/4-inch drive 3/4/5/6/8/10mm hex bits and T25 & T30 Torx bits
- Chrome vanadium steel construction for strength and long-lasting durability
- Attach or remove bits by simply pressing the button on the back of the wrench head
- Wrench handle turns clockwise to increase torque or counterclockwise to decrease torque
- Torque values are shown in Newton Meters (Nm) on the wrench scale (1-24 Nm range)
- Includes storage case