Carnac Notus Road Shoes
Carnac has decades of cutting edge innovation behind them--that's why they make such awesome road shoes. The Notus Road Cycling Shoes have it all. They're made with soft synthetic P-skin and micro mesh for comfort up top, and have a nice stiff polyamide sole for great energy transfer. Also, the I.A.I. (Integrated Air Intake) aeration system provides excellent ventilation from 3 air intakes and one large vent for air to escape from. Plus, Carnac's signature (and interchangeable) rubber heel cup is anatomic and asymmetrical, so it matches your heel perfectly--a great fit and great comfort so you can keep hammering without worrying about some barking dogs. Finally, the sole is carbon injected for maximum stiffness and power transfer.
- Synthetic P-Skin and micro-mesh uppers are supple, strong, and comfortable
- Reflective rear area for added safety on the road
- Asymmetrical, shell molded heel is shaped like an actual foot
- Ratchet clip and hook and loop closure is ultra secure and comfortable
- Stiff fiberglass road sole is carbon injected for ultra response and stiffness