Nashbar Double Track Pedals
SAVE 50% $29.99 $59.99
If you designed your perfect all around trail pedal, what would it look like? Probably remarkably like the Nashbar Double Track mountain bike pedals. They're built around a large, beefy alloy body with replaceable screw-in pegs and an SPD-style clip-in system on one side of the pedal. They let you clip in when the trail is fast and smooth, or ride on the platform when things get more technical. They're also ideal for commuting or urban riding. They're like the Swiss Army Knife of MTB pedals.
- Chromoly axle is stiff and durable
- Large, alloy pedal body provides a wide, stable area for your foot to push against
- Shimano SPD SH-51 cleat compatible system lets you clip in for more speed and an efficient pedaling motion (cleats included)
- Replaceable screw-in pegs for improved grip on non-retention side
- Ideal for MTB or commuting