Terry Coolweather Tight
Early spring...late fall...those 40-60 degree days are perfect for riding if you're outfitted with Terry's Coolweather Tights. These tights are warm, but not bulky, and provide incredible comfort via a flat-seamed, 8-panel design and a 4-way stretch Flex Chamois that gently moves with you in the most demanding riding situations. Coolweather tights are form fitting for performance, and have soft woven grippers at the ankles for a fit that stays put.
- T-Dry fabric keeps you warm and dry
- Flex Chamois is seamlessly molded with all-way stretch, center padding and unpadded wings that improve freedom of movement without bunching or bulk
- Ankle grippers are soft and keep you fitted perfectly
- Sculpted flat seams to eliminate friction/chafing
- 8-panel design for form-fitting comfort