ISM Adamo Attack Saddle
Just because it's time to get aggressive on the road doesn't mean you shouldn't treat your below the belt bits without some TLC. The ISM Adamo Attack saddle is a lightweight saddle designed for speed and comfort, ideal for long-distance triathletes. The unique design alleviates pressure on the perineal artery, so you can ride faster, stronger and harder without any of the numbness or pain that can be caused by traditional saddles. On the Attack model, the cutout has been lengthened to maximize blood flow in a more slack position. The saddle has been narrowed to 110mm to allow from better body movement. Lightweight titanium rails complete this race day package. Rated 2013 Triathlete Magazine Best In Class.
- The patented ISM design that eliminates the "nose" part of the traditional saddle
- Longer cutout on the front arms provide better circulation
- Measures 270mm long and 110mm wide and eliminates pressure on the perineum area resulting in improved blood flow
- 100mm of fore-aft rail adjustment
- Titanium rails are lightweight and stiff