Lake CX145 Road Shoes
Lake's new CX 145 Road shoe is the answer to cold-weather cycling in conditions that are wet, windy, or blustery--but cold--around 30-45 degrees cold. They feature super durable synthetic and waxed canvas uppers and a double boa dial fit setup ensures that your foot stays exactly where you want it in the shoe. CX 145s also feature a minimal lugs for a little added traction when walking in wet weather. Finally, an injected nylon platform with a 3-bolt pattern cleat interface maintains supreme stiffness.
- Coverage of angle and foot keeps warmth in
- Waxed canvas and synthetic leather are rain proof
- Injected nylon platform maintains stiffness
- Lugged sole for winter traction when walking
- 2 boas make for ideal fit for every ride