Giro Prolight Road Helmet - Exclusive Colors
With the Giro Prolight Road Helmet, the operative word is "Pro." Wait...no...the operative word is "light." Well now you get to have it both ways. The culmination of an exhaustive ground-up design and engineering process - paying homage to Giro's original Prolight that set the standard for modern lightweight helmets in 1985 - Giro has once again re-defined what an ultra-lightweight helmet can be.
This helmet is a ridiculously lean 193 grams, and has pro features like Giro's Xstatic padding inserts for maximum comfort, 25 vents for maximum cooling, awesome graphics for maximum coolness, plus the Roc Loc SL elastic fitting system that keeps the helmet hugging your head comfortably all ride long. From time to time while out on the bike you may check your reflection in a window because quite simply this minimalist wonder gives the sensation of having nothing on your head at all.
- Molded layers provide enhanced impact resistance
- Lightweight construction weighs only 193 grams
- 25 vents channel air in and then out for maximum cooling power
- Roc Loc SL retention system self-adjusts to provide a comfortable, secure fit
- Xstatic foam padded inserts keep you comfy for the long haul
- Italian-made, featherweight webbing helps keep this helmet crazy light