Becoz Sport Eco Saddle
You'd be hard pressed to find a more ecologically friendly and efficient means of transportation than the bicycle, but now you can reduce your carbon footprint even further via Selle Royal's Becoz Sport Eco Saddle. The manufacturer examined every aspect of its production process and wherever possible replaced fossil-based materials with renewable, sustainable resources. Why? "Becoz" it's the right thing to do. The men's saddle features a wider pressure relief zone, ergonomically designed to avoid the compression of pudendal nerves and arteries, while the women's version has a narrower pressure relief zone, ergonomically designed to avoid compression at the very center.
- Cortex cover, 100% waterproof, is reinforced with FSC certified conifer wood flour
- Corkgel, a combination of bio-sourced polyurethane gel and natural cork, provides plenty of comfort
- Bioplastic shell made from 100% plant-based renewable resources
- Elastomer and foam derived from natural oils
- Trim produced from recycled leather
- Powder coating of rails is a more environmentally friendly finishing process