Nashbar Adjustable Riser Block
SAVE 43% $19.99 $34.99
If you've been stacking books of various thicknesses under your front wheel to simulate a climbing position, the Nashbar Adjustable Riser Block will make your trainer sessions a whole lot easier. This adjustable riser block provides five height levels that simulate riding on flat ground at the lowest setting and then enables you to raise the front wheel to a maximum gradient of 6%. Height adjustments are tool-free and can be done in a matter of seconds to dial in the perfect position for your bike's front wheel. Its plastic construction is lightweight and rock solid while anti-slip rubber feet keep the block firmly in place as well as eliminating handlebar vibrations.
- Designed with five levels of adjustment to adjust height of front wheel
- Multi-level adjustment allows simulation from flat ground to a 6% rise
- Works with both road and mountain bikes
- Maximum tire width: 60mm/2.3"
- Plastic construction is strong and durable
- Anti-slip rubber feet eliminate handlebar vibrations
- Weight: 684 grams
- Made in Italy