DeFeet White Duragloves
When the weather takes a turn for the chilly, the ever versatile Defeet White Duraglove will be your hands' best friend for a multitude of aerobic activities - road or mountain biking, running, hiking, etc. They're thin enough to ride at your maximum effort and still provide ample dexterity to fiddle around in your jersey for food, yet thick enough to keep Jack Frost off your fingers while blasting downhill during a cold morning training session. The Duraglove's blend of Coolmax EcoMade, Cordura Nylon, and Lycra is a perfect combination of Earth-friendly breathability, tough abrasion resistance, plus a perfect form fit.
- CoolMax EcoMade fabric consists of yarn made from at least 97% recycled plastic bottles
- Cordura Nylon fabric is tough and provides extra abrasion resistance
- DeFeet rubber logos on palm, fingers and thumb increase grip
- Streamlined, bulk-free design for maximum dexterity
- Wide elastic cuffs for extra coverage
- Made in North Carolina