Sweet relief from sore, aching muscles is only a Thera-Roll Thera-stick session away. Outside of visiting a massage therapist, using this foam roller is the best means to recover from the rigors that riding places on your muscles and tendons throughout the body. And with the Thera-Stick, the foam roller session is self-administered so you can take care of yourself wherever you are and whenever necessary.
The Thera-Stick's patented textured (ribbed /ridged) design mobilizes soft tissue to enables deeper access to muscles so you can more precisely target sore and knotted tissue. And when compared to traditional smooth rollers, the Thera-stick's ridged/ribbed design prevents excess sliding so you have more control of the roller position to achieve effective tissue release. Two different densities are on offer - Purple (firm) and Grey (hard) - with the Grey roller the firmer of the two options. While both options deliver a deep release of sore and tired muscles, the Purple is intended for fitness enthusiasts while the Grey was designed with competitive athletes in mind. The Thera-Stick is perfectly portable and can travel with you to ensure a massage session is readily available at your convenience.
- Patented ribbed/ridged design penetrates and releases tense muscle fibers
- Made from high quality, long-lasting foam
- Invented, designed, and clinically tested by licensed physical therapists
- Perfect for use on neck, back, upper/lower legs, and bottom of feet
- Available in two degrees of firmness, with the Gray (hard) the firmer of the two options
- Roller dimensions: 3" diameter x 8" long
- Made in USA