Louis Garneau L.A. 84 Road Shoes
SAVE 5% $89.99 $94.99
Louis Garneau represented Canada in road cycling at the 1984 Olympic Games in Los Angeles and the L.A. 84 Road Shoes provide a perfect homage to the era of lace-up cycling shoes. The L.A. 84 shoes, however, feature modern-day technology to complement the traditional lacing system and provide lightweight, stiff, and comfortable footwear. The shoe's Ergo Air II sole is constructed of nylon for superb stiffness while the multivent system keeps your feet cool in warm conditions. The synthetic leather upper features a thermobonded construction that's seamless to prevent pressure points. The traditional laces are lightweight and ensure a precision fit while the HRS-80 heel ensures the heel stays perfectly in place to maximize power transfer.
- Ergo Air II reinforced nylon outsole with patented multivent system provides excellent stiffness plus enhanced ventilation
- Lacing system is lightweight and easy to adjust
- Synthetic leather upper provides excellent breathability, comfort, and support
- Thermobonded upper provides seamless construction to prevent pressure points
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions