AGU Tavon SL Road Shoes
Dutch manufacturer AGU has decades of experience in the realm of high-performance cycling clothing and shoes and their Tavon SL model exemplifies everything one seeks in a well-designed, lightweight road shoe. Its nylon sole is plenty stiff to ensure your power goes straight to the pedals while the synthetic leather and mesh panel upper delivers all-day pedaling comfort. There are also a series of ventilation ports built into the sole to allow cooling airflow for your feet. The ratcheting buckle and dual hook and loop strap retention system ensure a secure, precision fit that's simple to adjust. And for the ultimate in versatility, the Rho road shoe's sole is compatible with both 3-bolt and 2-bolt cleat systems.
- Nylon sole is lightweight and provides plenty of stiffness
- Integrated air intake and exhaust system in sole keeps feet dry, cool, and comfortable
- Synthetic leather upper is supple and stretch-resistant
- Mesh panels in upper ensure optimum breathability and ventilation
- Ratcheting buckle and dual hook and loop strap closure system ensure a precision fit
- 3-bolt and 2-bolt cleat compatible