Bell Star Wars Super 2R Helmet
The Bell Super 2R helmet is a remarkable all-mountain/enduro performer that enables you to tackle any off-road challenge with confidence, comfort, and style. And speaking of style, this version of the Super 2R goes the extra mile -- all the way into galaxies far, far away -- with a pair of limited edition, Star Wars-inspired graphic packages featuring Boba Fett or Imperial Stormtrooper motifs.
The helmet itself is as packed with technology as any starship, particularly as the Super 2R is equipped with MIPS, a low friction layer between the shell and the liner which allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in certain crash scenarios. Now you can rip with confidence when the trail gets rough. It's lightweight, cool, and super-ventilated on the climbs, and it's stable, comfortable on the descents. The key to the Super 2R's versatility is a technology called Wraparound Protection. The helmet's protective chin bar can be removed and carried on the climbs, then quickly and easily snapped into place when it's time to descend. 23 channeled openings, 4 Velocity Flow overbrow ports, and 6 chin-bar vents channel cool air throughout the helmet to prevent overheating on long rides.
Additionally, the Super 2R helmet is ICEdot enabled for peace of mind out on the trail. ICE stands for In Case of Emergency and the included ICEdot sticker on the helmet enables you to create an emergency health profile that can be accessed by first responders via sms/text of the sticker's pin number. An Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount delivers solid performance while capturing your ride and the innovative GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor System lets you adjust and stow your goggles or eyewear under the visor. Finally, the Twin Axis Gear retention system can be circumferentially and vertically adjusted in order to achieve the perfect, precision fit.
- Limited edition Star Wars graphics: Boba Fett and Stormtrooper versions
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is a slip-plane system within the helmet that's designed to rotate inside the helmet
- Wraparound Protection features an innovative, lock-on chin-bar for an ultimate solution to progressive trail riding adaptability
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell bonds the helmet's Microshell to its EPS foam layer for a sturdier, more solid helmet
- Internal Reinforcement is a fortified composite skeleton which allows for bigger vents, more advanced styling and lighter weight, while still meeting stringent safety standards
- 23 helmet vents combined with 4 brow ports keep your head cool
- 6 chin-bar vents offer strategic airflow and prevent overheating
- ICEdot enabled
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount seamlessly affixes a wearable camera in the perfect spot without the need for messy double-stick tape or zip-ties
- Breakaway Screws break off high velocity impacts to avoid having the visor snag
- GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor System accommodates goggles and eyewear, and works with the visor installed or without
- Twin Axis Gear fit system adjusts to the head on 2 axes -- circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also vertically to better accommodate differences in the up-down position of the occipital lobe
- X-Static Padding is a quick-drying and anti-microbial
Bell Star Wars Super 2R Helmet
23 helmet; 4 brow ports; 6 chin-bar
Twin Axis Gear
S(20-21.75"), M(21.75-23.25"), L(23.25-24.75")
Two limited edition Star Wars designs: Matte Boba Fett, Stormtrooper