Bell Volt RL-X Helmet
For the heated (as well as not-so-heated) stints in the saddle, the Bell Volt RL-X Helmet provides a stellar balance of comfort, ventilation, and light weight that makes you forget it's even there. Cool air passes through the StreamJet channels and out the rear exhaust ports to regulate temperature and sweat. The Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system lets you dial in comfort quickly and easily. The Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with Internal Reinforcement provides maximum protection while its X-Static Padding is quick-drying and absorbs odors caused by sweat.
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell bonds the helmet's Microshell to its EPS foam layer for a sturdier, more solid helmet
- 22 vents provides superb cooling capacity
- Twin Axis Gear fit system adjusts to the head on 2 axes -- circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also vertically to better accommodate differences in the up-down position of the occipital lobe
- Lightweight webbing is super-comfortable and helps shave grams
- X-Static Padding is a quick-drying and anti-microbial