Louis Garneau Merino Prima Socks
When you're in the throes of a highly technical trail ride, you'll be glad for the extra height of these socks. The Louis Garneau Merino Prima Socks have a 9" ankle cuff that protects you from predatory foliage and debris. Primaloft yarn and Merino wool offers superior softness, moisture-wicking and eliminates odors, even on cold, wet rides. These socks are lightly cushioned for comfort and feature arch support and elastic mid-foot band for stability and a snug fit. Double-layered ankle cuff stays right where it should and won't slip down your leg while pedaling.
- Primaloft yarn is lightweight, fast-drying, soft and moves moisture away from the skin
- Merino wool is odor-resistant, thanks to its antimicrobial properties, plus offers excellent moisture-wicking, thermoregulation and exceptional softness
- Mesh zone on upper foot increases airflow
- Elastic band at upper and under foot for a stay-put fit
- Arch support increases stability
- Lightly cushioned zone for comfort
- Durable reinforced heel and toes
- Extremely stretchable double-layered ankle cuff reduces pressure points, increases blood flow and eliminates sagging
- X-long cuff height: 9"