Fizik Thar K:ium Saddle
Looking for a saddle for your 29er? Italian saddle manufacturer Fizik has just what you need in their Thar model that's optimized for the demands of a 29er's geometry. Fizik sat down and looked at how MTB riders actually sit on the bike and the result is a saddle with longer rails, a design that allows the rider to compensate for the weight distribution of 29er frames, and a well-balanced ride that won't make you fight to keep the front wheel on the ground. Craftsmanship is as superb as usual as the Thar features the synthetic Microtex cover, carbon-reinforced nylon shell, as well as K:ium rails for the ultimate in performance.
- Optimized for use on a 29er mountain bike
- Microtex exterior is durable, washable, and lighter than leather
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell for optimal balance between flex and support
- 95mm of rail adjustability enables a forward sitting position
- Shorter tail for more clearance with a dropper post
- K:ium alloy rails are lighter and stronger than titanium