RETURNED: Kali Protectives Amara Helmet
SAVE 78% $20.09 $89.99
The Kali Protectives Amara Helmet is a must-have piece of protective gear for your mountain biking adventures. Intended for cross country or all-mountain use, the Amara packs in plenty of features that won't weight you down out on the trails. Featuring an ultra-lightweight polycarbonate shell and an EPS liner bonded together with inmold technology plus a plethora of vents, comfort is never an issue on even the warmest of days. As a bonus, there's also bug guard netting integrated into the air flow system to keep pesky critters away from your head. Additionally, mounting a light or a camera to the helmet has never been simpler. There's a built-in rail at the top of the helmet plus a series of included mounts designed for GoPro, Light and Motion, and Maglite. Simply slide the mount onto the helmet and then attach your device. Just as simple is the exemplary rear retention system that makes dialing in the perfect fit quick and easy.
- Polycarbonate shell and low density EPS foam provide both strength and ultra-light weight
- Integrated air flow system features bug guard netting
- Includes mounts that cover GoPro, Light and Motion, Maglite, and other systems
- Expanded rear coverage design
- Breakaway visor helps shield eyes from glare, rain, and debris