Fizik Ares K:ium Saddle
If time trials and/or triathlons are your thing, then the Fizik Ares K:ium saddle belongs on your aero-optimized bike. Tested and approved by champions, the Ares features a short, wide nose that riders can comfortably move to the front of for lengthy spells in the aero tuck position. Furthermore, its dimensions are UCI-legal for competition if you happen to race at that level. The saddle's carbon-reinforced nylon shell provides a firm base which is matched to specially selected padding and a Microtex cover for comfort. Rounding out the saddle are a set of K:ium alloy rails for strength and light weight.
- Shape is optimized for time trial/triathlon competition
- UCI-compliant 240mm overall length
- Microtex cover is supple, tough, and comfortable
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell provides optimal balance between support and flex
- K:ium alloy rails are lighter and stronger than titanium
- Weight: 199 grams