Bell Super 2R MIPS Helmet
The Bell Super 2R MIPS helmet is a remarkable all-mountain/enduro performer that enables you to tackle any off-road challenge with confidence, comfort, and style. The helmet is packed with technology, particularly as this version of the Super 2R is equipped with MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), a low friction layer between the shell and the liner which allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in certain crash scenarios. Now you can rip with confidence when the trail gets rough. It's lightweight, cool, and super-ventilated on the climbs, and it's stable, comfortable on the descents.
The key to the Super 2R's versatility is a technology called Wraparound Protection. The helmet's protective chin bar can be removed and carried on the climbs, then quickly and easily snapped into place when it's time to descend. 23 channeled openings, 4 Velocity Flow overbrow ports, and 6 chin-bar vents channel cool air throughout the helmet to prevent overheating on long rides.
An Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount delivers solid performance while capturing your ride and the innovative GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor System lets you adjust and stow your goggles or eyewear under the visor. Furthermore, the Twin Axis Gear retention system can be circumferentially and vertically adjusted in order to achieve the perfect, precision fit.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) reduces rotational forces
- Wraparound Protection features an innovative, lock-on chin-bar for an ultimate solution to progressive trail riding adaptability
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell bonds the helmet's Microshell to its EPS foam layer for a sturdier, more solid helmet
- Internal Reinforcement is a fortified composite skeleton which allows for bigger vents, more advanced styling and lighter weight
- 23 helmet vents combined with 4 brow ports keep your head cool
- 6 chin-bar vents offer strategic airflow and prevent overheating
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount seamlessly affixes a wearable camera in the perfect spot without the need for messy double-stick tape or zip-ties
- Breakaway Screws break off high velocity impacts to avoid having the visor snag
- GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor System accommodates goggles and eyewear, and works with the visor installed or without
- Twin Axis Gear fit system adjusts to the head on 2 axes -- circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also vertically to better accommodate differences in the up-down position of the occipital lobe
- X-Static Padding is quick-drying and anti-microbial
Bell Super 2R MIPS Helmet
23 helmet; 4 brow ports; 6 chin-bar
Twin Axis Gear
S(20-21.75"), M(21.75-23.25"), L(23.25-24.75")