Bell Super 2 MIPS Helmet
Enduro racing, all-mountain shredding, or exhilarating trail rides in backcountry terrain - this is the stuff the Bell Super 2 MIPS Mountain Helmet was made for. It provides full, extended protection with lower rear coverage than most of the competition, plus uncompromising comfort and ventilation to help you charge up the climbs. The Super 2 MIPS is loaded with technologies including cooling Overbrow Ventilation, a breakaway camera mount, and a Twin Axis Gear (TAG) fit system that makes dialing in fit easier than ever. Furthermore, it is compatible with the Super 2R chin bar.
This helmet also features MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) technology. This technology is composed of three main components: an interior foam liner, a Low Friction Liner, and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the interior foam liner to rotate independently around a rider's head and redirect energy.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) reduces rotational forces
- Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell bonds the helmet's Microshell to its EPS foam layer for a sturdier, more solid helmet
- Internal Reinforcement is a fortified composite skeleton which allows for bigger vents, more advanced styling and lighter weight
- 23 helmet vents combined with 4 brow ports keep your head cool
- Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount seamlessly affixes a wearable camera in the perfect spot without the need for messy double-stick tape or zip-ties
- GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor System accommodates goggles and eyewear, and works with the visor installed or without
- Breakaway Screws break off high velocity impacts to avoid having the visor snag
- Twin Axis Gear fit system adjusts to the head on 2 axes -- circumferentially as standard fit systems do, but also vertically to better accommodate differences in the up-down position of the occipital lobe
- X-Static Padding is quick-drying and anti-microbial
- Compatible with Super 2R chin bar (not included) for conversion to full-face coverage