Elite Drivo Interactive Trainer
The Elite Drivo Interactive Trainer is quite simply indoor training perfection. This direct drive smart trainer provides super-smooth pedaling that rivals the feeling of riding outdoors, a degree of quietness that other trainers just can't match, wireless adjustment of electromagnetic resistance, and perhaps most impressively the Drivo provides the ability to precisely measure power output through an integrated ergometer inside the trainer. The Drivo features a 24-point power measuring system for each pedal stroke that's accurate to within +/- 1% - a degree of precision rivalling scientific measuring devices.
The Drivo utilizes a technologically advanced magnetic braking system that can accurately adjust resistance. This technology allows the Drivo to provide high power outputs even at lower speeds, for instance 650 watts at 15 km/h or 975 watts at 20 km/h accurately simulates even the toughest slopes. Using an innovative pulley system, with highly resistant transmission belts designed by Elite, the pedaling effort is always evenly transferred to the resistance unit. The Drivo's direct drive system, wherein you remove your bicycle's rear wheel and directly connect to the trainer via your bicycle's chain to a cassette installed on the trainer's freehub body, eliminates the issue of wheel slippage associated with the traditional trainer design. There is a 6kg internal flywheel to deliver smooth, road-like pedaling and altogether the noise produced is minimal -- not much louder than the noise of your drivetrain itself.
Of course, there's also the smart aspect of the Drivo as its ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart protocols quickly and easily connect the trainer to computers, cycling computers, smartphones, and tablets compatible with these profiles and manage resistance by adjusting and displaying training session parameters. Thanks to the ANT+ FE-C communication protocol, third party platforms such as Zwift, Kinomap, TrainerRoad, etc., can be easily and entirely used with Drivo to assure maximum interactivity and personalized indoor training.
- Direct drive design provides superb stability and eliminates wheel slippage
- Integrated power measurement accurately measures wattage during training (power measured at 24 points in each pedal stroke)
- Power accuracy of +/- 1%
- Electromagnetic resistance automatically adjusts based on type of training or on the course chosen
- Compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart wireless communication protocols
- Internal flywheel delivers smooth road-like pedaling during any training situation
- High power output is ideal for training sessions based on cadence, power, and sprints
- Accurately simulates slopes up to 24% by providing high power outputs at lower speeds for extended periods
- Extremely sturdy frame folds easily when not in use
- Compatible with bikes that have 130mm-135mm width quick release hubs and bikes with 12x142mm thru-axle systems
- Installed freehub is Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed compatible (cassette not included)
- Note: Drivo trainer requires a power source to operate
Elite Drivo Interactive Trainer
Steel, aluminum, plastic
Resistance adjusts via apps
26", 27", 27.5"/650B, 29", 700c