SE F@E Fat Bike
Pedal through winter snow, desert sand, (or any trail, for that matter) with the SE F@E Fat Bike - the monster truck of bikes. The F@E (say "fatty") is built around a custom-tapered 6061 alloy frame and rigid alloy fork with a tapered 1-1/8" - 1.5" headset that are plenty strong and built for spirited riding. A wide-range, 3x9-speed Shimano drivetrain delivers renowned durability and precision while the Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes will keep you out of trouble. Of course there's a wonderfully stout and oversized set of 26x4.0" fat bike tires on a super-strong set of alloy wheels that feature a thru-axle rear for added strength and stiffness. Bottom line - you'll have a smile from ear-to-ear no matter where the F@E takes you.
- Custom-tapered 6061 alloy frame and rigid alloy fork with tapered steerer tube are super-strong
- Shimano 3x9-speed shifters, derailleurs, and cassette deliver smooth gear changes
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes ensure superb stopping power in all condition
- 44/32/22T triple crankset combined with 11-34T 9-speed cassette provide all the gearing necessary for fat tire adventures
- 26 x 4.0" fat bike tires for incredible traction and built-in suspension
- Alloy bars, stem, and seatpost are lightweight and reliable