Garmin Vivoactive HR Watch
Keep up with all your active moments courtesy of the Garmin Vivoactive HR Watch. Its GPS-enabled built-in sports apps track your stats while smart notifications allow you to stay connected -- all so you can keep your life in balance. All of the following sports are able to be tracked with the Vivoactive HR - cycling, running, swimming, golf, rowing/paddle board, and skiing/snowboarding - for the ultimate in convenience.
The Vivoactive HR continues to track activity throughout your day by counting steps and floors climbed as well as monitoring sleep and calculating intensity minutes. And you won't have to worry about this watch keeping up with you as the rechargeable battery lasts up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 13 hours using GPS.
Furthermore, With Elevate wrist heart rate technology, you can ditch the chest strap and measure heart rate from the wrist for all your sports (except swimming, where optical heart rate isn't available). Using heart rate data, the Vivoactive HR provides calories burned information and quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities, providing better credit for your efforts.
The Vivoactive HR gently vibrates to alert you to all the same notifications you receive on your compatible device -- from phone calls to social media alerts to other alerts from mobile apps. The Vivoactive HR also displays weather information, temperature, and more. Additionally, it lets you control the music on your phone, locate your phone, remotely control your VIRB action camera, and let your friends and family track your activities in real time with LiveTrack. You can also personalize the Vivoactive HR with custom watch faces, data fields, apps, and widgets from Garmin's Connect IQ store.
- GPS smartwatch with a sunlight-readable, high-resolution color touchscreen
- Elevate wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist (no chest strap required)
- On-device sports apps: cycling/indoor cycling, running/indoor running, walking/indoor walking, rowing/indoor rowing, pool swimming, golfing, ski/snowboarding, cross country skiing, and stand-up paddle boarding (SUP)
- Receive smart notifications and smart coaching from Garmin Connect when paired with your phone
- ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 LE compatible
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Up to 8 days' battery life in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 13 hours using GPS
- Water-rated to 50 meters
- Customize with free watch face designs, widgets and apps from the Garmin Connect IQ store
- Weight: 47.6 grams
Garmin Vivoactive HR Watch
ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 LE compatible
Time, distance, speed, and calories. Cadence requires an ANT+ cadence sensor (not included)