Nashbar 31.8mm Adjustable Stem
SAVE 48% $20.99 $39.99
For the ultimate in versatility there is the Nashbar 31.8mm Adjustable Stem. Via a 5mm Allen bolt, the stem's rise can be changed anywhere within the range of -10 degrees to +50 degrees to dial in the perfect fit. The stem's 3D forged aluminum construction ensures strength and durability. The stem also features a clamp diameter of 31.8mm with a 4-bolt removable face plate along with a 1-1/8" steerer tube diameter with an opposing, 2-bolt set-up.
- Adjustable rise from -10 degrees to +50 degrees
- Rise adjustable via 5mm Alley bolt
- 3D Forged Aluminum construction is lightweight and strong
- Steerer tube diameter: 1-1/8"
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Weight: 272 grams (110mm length)