Fuji Track 2.0 Bike
Aficionados of go fast/turn left riding in a velodrome will surely be pleased with the 2012 edition of the Fuji Track 2.0 track bike. The Track 2.0 frame is made from the lightweight and stiff A6-SL alloy with aero tubing. This tube set is renowned for its robustness and stiffness, and is optimized for the extreme wattage output track riders can achieve. The geometry is designed to counter the G forces encountered on the banks. The frame's aero profile helps keep air resistance to a minimum while the included tear-drop profile seatpost integrates flawlessly with the frame to further reduce the amount of drag.
The carbon fiber bladed carbon fiber fork is overbuilt and designed for maximum rigidity, so more of your power goes into propelling the bike forward. Fuji also equipped the Track 2.0 with deep drop, 6061 aluminum track bars that can stand up to the stresses of the final sprint.
Power transmission duties are handled by a Fuji alloy crankset w/ 48T chainring, KMC track chain, and Fuji 15T cassette. This is a versatile gear ratio that has the advantages of being both easy to spin up while allowing you to reach high speeds without maxing out on cadence. Additionally, the wheels are a pair of aero alloy clinchers with 30mm rim height that provide a nice balance between aerodynamics and handling.
- Lightweight and stiff A6-SL aero alloy frame is built for speed
- Full carbon fork is overbuilt for the stresses of track racing
- Fuji crankset has stiff alloy arms and spider for improved power transmission
- Aero aluminum wheels w/ 30mm rim height help you slice through the wind
- Hutchinson Equinox 700x23c folding tires zip around the track with ease
- Tektro brakes provide reliable stopping power for when you take the bike out on the road