Topeak Ratchet Rocket Lite NTX
The Topeak Ratchet Rocket Lite NTX has everything you need to fix and make precise adjustments to your bike out on the road or trail. The ratchet tool itself features a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with a reverse lever and thumb wheel for quick rotation and control in tight spots. Also included are three Nano TorqBits - preloaded to 4Nm, 5Nm, and 6Nm - which convert the ratcheting wrench into a torque wrench to ensure all-important tightening accuracy. You'll have a wide variety of tool options at hand courtesy of the hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex, T10 and T25 Torx, as well as #2 Phillips bits. There's also two engineering-grade plastic tire levers plus a magnetic bit holder. And for the ultimate in convenience, the whole ratchet set is stored and organized in an included nylon bag.
- Chrome vanadium steel ratchet tool and hardened steel bits for strength and dependability
- Reversing ratchet with thumb wheel action
- Three pre-loaded Nano TorqBits: 4Nm, 5Nm, and 6Nm
- Hex bits: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm
- Torx bits: T10, T25
- Screwdriver bit: #2 Phillips
- Includes 2 engineering-grade plastic tire levers
- Includes magnetic bit holder to secure bits and add leverage
- Includes nylon carrying/organizer bag
- Size: 12x7.2x3cm/4.7"x2.8"x1.2"