Assos Mille GT Bib Short is for every ride, be it your go-to training loop or weekend club ride—courtesy of a custom fabric blend, refined insert, and versatile fit. Train, race, and simply ride in total comfort with the MILLE GT Bib Shorts’ custom fabric blend and celebrated insert design. They’ve been treated with Type.429 Titanio material, which is a durable, lightly compressive textile with high elasticity, ensuring a comfortable and consistent hold on your legs while pedaling. This workhorse textile, mated with a regularFit that leans more in the direction of comfort versus race, is what defines MILLE as the go-to Assos shorts so many cyclists reach for day in and day out. Combine that with a plush MILLE EVO insert, equipped with 8mm of memory foam, a black 3D waffle top sheet, and now updated with our kraterCooler system to boost breathability—and you have the complete recipe for full-day comfort in the saddle.
The back panel is constructed using acclaimed Y7 Frame Carrier design and Stabilizator mesh, resulting in a flat, stable structure that disappears between the shoulder blades for a smooth, supportive hold. At the front, zeroWaist ensures the cleanest and most comfortable transition between the abdominals and the front fabric panel possible, made using a raw cut with tape reinforcement.
- Type.429 Titanio: A comfortable, lightly compressive textile, engineered with expertise that uses a 4-way stretch to maximize the elasticity of the fabric.
- MILLE S7 EVO: The MILLE elastic interface insert, evolved. New black colorway, and our proven 8mm of memory foam, this insert is nestled at the intersection between comfort and performance.
- kraterCooler: System of small holes in the front of the insert that increases airflow so that your sensitive areas are kept cooler.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight.
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area.
- Y7 Frame Carrier Bib Tech: Wide, flexible bib straps converge at the upper back in a Y-shape design, resulting in a flat, stable structure that disappears between the shoulder blades.
- Stabilizator V3: Dorsal stabilizer in a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch. Includes MILLE GT line graphics and climaCode.
- superFlat grippers: Ultra minimal grippers with optimal stretch return to secure the shorts in place without any excessive pressure.
- zeroWaist: A raw-cut, tape-reinforced edge for the smoothest transition possible between the body and fabric panel. More comfort with less pressure.
- Reflective Accents: Small strips placed on the backs of the legs for added visibility.
- regularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut than our second-skin racingFit.
Season: Warm Weather
Fabric: Type 429 Titanio
Chamois: Mille S7 Evo
This product was added to our catalog on September 21, 2020