A round rearview mirror with unique pivot design that offers infinite angle adjustment.
- Quick-release design installs and removes in seconds, no tools necessary
- Shatterproof mirror with high resolution optics is set in durable plastic
- Vibration management system for an undistorted view
- Versalink compound pivot design offers unlimited angle adjustments
- Middle pivot link is removable to allow for low-profile mounting options
- Fits all handlebar shapes and widths
- Stainless steel bolts
This product is expected to arrive on Saturday, September 26 2020
Thursday, Aug 6 2020 (6 weeks ago)
Axiom Fastflash DLX Universal Handlebar Mirror (Super Convex)
A nice mirror if you never exceed 12 mph. The website shows and describes a mirror with stainless bolts at the links that hold the mirror, but mine was delivered with rivets. This means that the mirror cannot e tightened into a fixed position once you find the right spot for your setup. The mirror works fine at slow speeds, but regularly folds itself onto my left hand while riding due to wind pressure and the “adjustable” links. Too bad, I like the design, but the execution is a fail.