A neoprene pogie designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow.
- Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside
- Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes
- Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness
- Reflective material on seam and logo
- Stays open allowing easy access and removal of hands
- Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat
Sizing: The S/M size works with most regular or varying thickness of cycling gloves or no gloves. Large and XL work with heavier and bulkier gloves and clothing for colder climates.