|Hat Size (in)||Circumference (in)||Circumference (cm)|
|Universal Toddler||5-5/8 - 6-1/2"||17-3/4 - 20-1/2"||45 - 52cm|
|Universal Child||5-7/8 - 6-3/4"||18-1/2 - 21-1/4"||47 - 54cm|
|Universal Youth||6-1/4 - 7-1/8"||19-5/8 - 22-1/2"||50 - 57cm|
Bell's Sidetrack II MIPS Helmet is suited for the adventurous grom in your life. This all-mountain helmet offers a removable visor, an easily adjustable fit system, sweat guide padding, and ready-for-action style that will get your child motivated to hit the trail!
- MIPS: Integrated MIPS (multi-directional impact protection system) is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the fit system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell: a process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Ergo fit: sleek, easy-to-use dial system for one-handed adjustments (integrated with MIPS layer)
- No-twist tri-glides: quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Interior sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
Fit System: Ergo Fit
Ventilation: 14 Vents
Safety Features: MIPS
Weight: 360g (Universal Youth)
This product was added to our catalog on October 23, 2019