Bell's Stratus MIPS Helmet combines lightweight aero efficiency with cutting-edge comfort technologies. The shape was refined for all-around road performance, ventilated for long climbs but still fast for the flats. The integrated float fit system offers comfort and security with a streamlined fit and an oversized dial that's easy to adjust with one hand. The overbrow ventilation system pulls cool air in through the front and pushes it through an air-channel matrix to reduce overheating. And thanks to the adjustable no-twist tri-glides, the straps stay flat and properly positioned no matter how hard you're hammering. This model also includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for added protection in certain types of impacts.
- Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- MIPS: Stands for multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage
- Float Fit: Minimalist lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- No-twist tri-glides: quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Interior sweat guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
Construction: Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell
Compliance: CPSC Bicycle
Total Vents: 18 vents
Weight: 300 grams (Size M)
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2019