Feed Zone Cookbook
The world is full of fad diets and insane nutrition tips from people who haven't had to cook their own meals in years, and it seems like every new magazine is full of "this month, eat this, not this" advice. The Feed Zone Cookbook, by Dr. Allen Lim takes the science of nutrition out of the lab, and into the kitchens of real cyclists. It's an approach to cooking meals that are delicious, practical, and made with everyday ingredients. This is some grub that packs an energy punch and will have you motoring along at peak performance in no time.
- Gives you 150 delicious recipes illustrated with full-color photographs
- Allen Lim's take on the science and practice of food
- A section addresses portable foods for race day and training rides
- Dozens of quick-prep meals for before and after workouts
- Shortcuts, substitutions, and techniques to save time in the kitchen
- Gluten-free and vegetarian alternatives to favorite dishes