Carnac Eos Road Shoes
The divine fit of the Carnac Eos Road Cycling Shoe is the first thing you'll notice, but that's not all...they're made with soft synthetic P-skin and micro mesh for comfort up top, and have an ultra-stiff fiberglass sole for great energy transfer. Also, the I.A.I. (Integrated Air Intake) aeration system provides excellent ventilation from 3 air intakes and one large vent for air to escape from. Plus, Carnac's signature (and interchangeable) rubber heel cup is anatomic and asymmetrical, so it matches your heel perfectly--a great fit and great comfort so you can keep hammering without worrying about some barking dogs.
- Synthetic P-Skin and micro-mesh uppers are supple, strong, and comfortable
- Reflective rear area for added safety on the road
- Asymmetrical, shell molded heel is shaped like an actual foot
- Three inextensible hook and loop straps for fastening.
- Fibreglass road sole is stiff and responsive
- Interchangeable rubber heel