Nashbar Carbon Road Bike
Got a yen for a carbon bike, but think you lack enough yen to swing one? Well, lend an ear, wannabe carbonista, because your buds at Nashbar are coming through for you once again. The Nashbar Carbon Road Bike is a full-featured, full carbon monocoque bike that's as big on performance as it is on value. For starters, it's got a frame that tips the scales at only 1050 grams. It's also got a carbon fork, 20-speed Shimano Tiagra/105 drivetrain with compact crankset, powerful dual-pivot brakes and Shimano R500 wheelset. We're talking a great spec for the pricepoint here, people, so order yours today, because these carbon beauties will be flying outta here faster than you can say "sayonara."
- Full-carbon monocoque SL6 frame (weighing only 1050g, BTW) and carbon fork offer a lightweight, stiff and efficient ride that smooths road vibration.
- Full Carbon fork provides a responsive road feel and precise handling
- Compact 2-piece crankset is stiff, lightweight and transfers power efficiently
- Shimano Tiagra/105 components provide precise and reliable shifting performance
- Alloy handlebar, stem and seatpost are strong and lightweight
- Shimano R500 wheelset is stiff enough for efficient power transfer, yet resilient enough to enhance comfort and control
- Vittoria Rubino tires feature a puncture-resistant belt for extra durability