Shimano R170 Road Shoes
When your rides call for a shoe with the power of a Saturn V rocket and the no-nonsense attitude of the Yakuza, you need the Shimano R170 road cycling shoes. Two shoes pack a powerful, but incredibly lightweight, wallop thanks to their full carbon fiber composite soles. The sole is extra stiff, so you won't lose any power to sole flex. And if you're the kind of guy who puts some serious torque on your shoes, these guys have a supple, supportive upper than cradles your foot in a soft yet firm grip to keep your foot in the right position through the entire pedal stroke. So when every watt and second counts, make sure you have some shoes that will deliver the goods.
- Stiff, lightweight carbon composite sole provides optimal power transfer
- Supple, stretch resistant synthetic leather uppers eliminate hot spots and feel comfortable even after hours in the saddle
- Mesh panels help cooling air flow over your foot
- Ergonomic last helps position your foot in the correct position through the entire pedal stroke
- Ratcheting microadjust buckle and two off-set hook and loop straps give you a secure, adjustable fit
- Wider toe box makes these shoes ideal for riders with wider feet and other foot issues