Garmin Forerunner 10
Apparently triathletes do other things besides riding bikes...like running and swimming. Why this is, we're not sure, but it sounds kind of cool. To help you guys keep track of your cross-training we found some of these nifty Garmin Forerunner 10 computers. They're super-easy to set up and let you plan and track your running workouts with the power of GPS. Its small wrist-mounted form factor makes it small enough you won't notice it, so it's ideal for training and racing.
- GPS tracking technology makes it easy to track your distance, speed, pace, calories burned, run/walk intervals, and personal records for 1 miles, 5km, 10km and half marathon distances
- Easy set up lets you start tracking your run with the press of a button
- Plan, track and share your work outs with Garmin Connect
- Small wrist-style form is durable and lightweight
- Rechargeable battery provides 4-5 hours of power with GPS on, or about a month with the GPS turned off
- Water resistant to 50m