ISM Adamo Road Saddle
If the center channel cut out thing just isn't cutting it for you, then you need the ISM Adamo Road Saddle. The unique design alleviates pressure on the perineal artery, so you can ride faster, stronger and harder without any of the numbness or pain that can be caused by traditional saddles. This model is a lot like the Race model favored by professional athletes in the 70.3 and Ironman distance triathlon, but with a bit more gel padding and a wider cutout between the arms for comfort. This saddle style is especially beneficial for those who ride on aerobars or use bar extensions.
- The patented ISM design that eliminates the "nose" part of the traditional saddle
- Wider cut on the front arms provide better circulation
- Measures 245mm long and 135mm wide Eliminates pressure on the perineum area resulting in improved blood flow
- Integrated tri-hook under the rear of the saddle allows for quick placement and removal of bike in transition area
- 100mm of fore-aft rail adjustment
- Chromoly saddle rails