Nashbar Affiliate Program
|Joining the Nashbar Affiliate Program|
- What is the Nashbar Affiliate program?
- Quite simply, if you run a qualified site you can make income by placing targeted banner ads and links (that we supply) on your site. When a user clicks through and makes a purchase, we'll tabulate the amount spent on merchandise and send you a percentage of that sale. It's that easy. We handle order processing and fulfillment, plus we provide superior customer service. You’ll have access to tracking traffic statistics on the Internet through our strategic partners, Commission Junction and AvantLink.com.
- Absolutely nothing.
- Nashbar's high name recognition and status as a leader within the cycling industry mean more sales and profits for you. Further, since Nashbar is a niche marketer within the cycling category, we're the perfect site to complement other, broader outdoors sites … offering your users among the broadest and deepest selection of cycling-specific products.
- We encourage anyone with a website with qualifying content to apply. We will reject sites with questionable content such as sexually explicit, violent, illegal, discriminatory or socially or politically controversial content. We also reserve the right to reject any site for any reason. The Affiliate relationship may be terminated at the discretion of either Nashbar.com or the Affiliate at any time.
- Yes. We accept Affiliates outside of the U.S
- Unfortunately no. Your website must be live so we can review it. We look forward to reviewing your application once your site is live.
- Click either of the two links below and complete the application. Once you’ve applied, we will review your site for approval as a member of the Nashbar Affiliate Program
- Yes, you may submit multiple applications if you have more than 1 site.
|Developing Your Site|
- How do I link my site to Nashbar.com?
- By placing your website address with your Site Code in it in your HTML. After you complete your application, you will receive an email with your site code and web address.
- We've developed a series of logos, banner ads and text links for you to choose from. However, please do not alter or change them in any way. Please review the Licenses and Uses of the Nashbar Logos and Trademarks section.
- Affiliates are welcome to promote their own websites. However, any press or promotion that mentions Nashbar could be viewed as a joint promotion. Consquently, we reserve the right to pre-approve the use of our name in advertisements, press releases or mailings (electronic or other). Affiliates are not allowed to use any compete against Nashbar or infringe on Nashbar trademarks without prior authorizaton for any Internet marketing strategies (included search engine placement).
- For more information about Commission Junction and/or AvantLink.com, please visit their web sites at www.cj.com and www.avantlink.com. If you have questions or comments about the Nashbar Affiliate Program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org