Nashbar Returns and Exchanges
All products sold by Nashbar are 100% Guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please use the postage paid return label that was included on your invoice.
- Please complete the Return Form on the back of the invoice and enclose it with the merchandise in your return package.
- Tear off the Return Label from the invoice and apply it to the outside of your package, ensuring you completely cover any shipping labels.
- Package the item(s) and Return Form and seal it securely with tape.
- Drop your package in any US mailbox, including your own.
This service costs $7.99. We will deduct $7.99 from your credit associated with your return or exchange if you use this service.
If your return is the result of our error, or you do not utilize the Merchandise Return Label provided to ship the merchandise back to us, the $7.99 fee will not be charged. We are sorry, but we cannot accept COD returns. Due to the weight or dimensions of the following items, the Merchandise Return Label cannot be used to return Bikes, Frames, Trainers or Bicycle Travel Cases. The Merchandise Return Label is restricted to the Continental 48 States.
US Territories, Canadian, International customers or those choosing not to use the Merchandise Return Label, please send your pacrkage by FedEx Ground, UPS Ground, or Insured US Mail to Bike Nashbar, 6103 State Route 446, Canfield, OH 44406.
- If we made an error, we will pay for return shipping (via ground carriers only) and the replacement shipping to you.
- If you are returning an item and want a different color or size, we will pay for shipping of the replacement item(s) to you.
- If you are returning an item and want a different color or size, and order additional merchandise, you are responsible for the shipping.
- If you are returning an item and requesting different merchandise, you are responsible for the shipping.
- International Returns, please call the Customer Service Department for return instructions at 1-304-683-5635.
- If you are not returning this invoice with your package, you must provide an order number and the billing name and address when making a return.
- If your merchandise was damaged in shipment, or you have a problem with your order or billing, please call the Customer Service Department, Monday — Friday, 8AM — 9PM EST at 1-877-688-8600. Please include your customer number with all correspondence.