If you're a tubeless tire convert, you'll wonder how you lived without the Blackburn Chamber Tubeless Floor Pump. The pump features two modes (operated by a switch): Charge and Pump/Release. The latter Pump/Release mode enables this pump to operate as a conventional floor pump. But the magic happens with the Charge mode when it comes to overcoming the challenge of seating a tubeless tire on the rim. In Charge mode, you'll pump air into the built-in reservoir and with a simple flip of the burly switch back to Pump/Release mode, all that air floods the tire at once, giving it no option but to seal and air up.
The AnyValve pump head is compatible with Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves and the 47" long hose makes it easy to inflate in hard to reach places, such as a work stand or car rack. And for those want the option of a truly custom handle, the Chamber Tubeless pump arrives with a 31.8mm mountain bike riser bar, with grips, installed as the pump handle. The handle's clamp mechanism is the same as a stem, so you have the option to swap the existing handlebar out with one of your own liking for a truly personalized approach to tire inflation.
- Charge mode for seating tubeless tires
- Standard Pump/Release mode (for regular inflation) which can alternated at the flip of a switch
- AnyValve pump head works with Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves
- Air bleed button in pump head to micro adjust tire pressure
- 2.75" diameter top-mounted pressure gauge is easy to read
- Gauge features PSI and Bar increments with vibrant color-matched background
- Handle is a 31.8mm riser mountain bike handlebar with grips - the clamping mechanism (same as a stem) lets you swap out to your own 31.8mm diameter handlebar if a different handle option is desired
- Oversized, 6063 alloy pump shaft and stamped metal base for extra durability
- Super-long, 47" hose to reach valves in stands or car racks
Maximum pressure: 160 PSI/11.3 Bar
Pump height: 711mm/28"
Compatibility: Any valve
This product was added to our catalog on September 19, 2019