Gone are the days of just giving a tire a squeeze to determine if the pressure is correct. Today's wider, lower pressure tires are more pressure critical and the difference between too much and not enough can be as little as a couple of pounds of pressure. Can you tell the difference between a tire inflated to 27psi and 29psi with a simple hand squeeze? The Blackburn Honest Digital Pressure Gauge can.
The digital gauge works fine with both Presta and Schrader valves, features a backlit display for easy reading, and is accurate within 1% of pressure.
- Digital gauge is accurate within 1% of pressure
- Dual Head is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves
- Swivel Head design makes it easy to position the gauge to see the pressure reading
- Backlit display is easy to see
- Audible chime lets you know when the gauge is powered on and when pressure is registered
- Powered by two CR2032 batteries (included)
- Pressure range: 1-150 PSI (measured in 0.1 PSI increments)
- Weight: 72g