It's with good reason that electric bikes are making waves in the cycling world. If you're looking to commute to work with ease or need a little help on those longer rides, the Breezer Greenway Low-Step e-Bike is just what you need to lend some pedal power thanks to its Shimano STePs electric pedal assist system. The motor drive is situated in a comfortable position on the frame that ensures the ability to change flats with ease. The electric assist motor also has a solid, natural feel while pedaling so it still feels like you're on a bike. The battery supports up to 150km (93.2 miles) per charge and is made to be used for up to 1,000 charges without a significant power loss.
The Greenway sports a Shimano 1x10-speed drivetrain for super-smooth, reliable gear changes. The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide all-condition stopping power while the Continental Town Ride Reflex tires feature puncture protection technology for added peace of mind. There is also a Suntour NEX suspension fork with 63mm of travel to smooth out the road or bike path ahead. Furthermore, the frame's low-step design makes for easy on/off.
- Shimano STePs mid-motor drive with 250W has a solid, natural feel when pedaling
- Shimano STePs battery with 418Wh delivers up to 150km (93.2 miles) in one charge
- Battery situated on tubular aluminum rear rack
- Breezer hydroformed aluminum frame for strength and durability
- Low-step frame design for easy on/off
- Suntour NEX suspension fork provides 63mm of travel to smooth out rougher roads
- Shimano 1x10-speed drivetrain ensures precise, reliable gear changes
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver all-weather stopping power
- Aluminum wheelset wrapped in Continental Town Ride Reflex tires with puncture protection technology
- Chainguard, standwheel kickstand, and a bell enhance functionality and utility
This product was added to our catalog on March 13, 2019