The only thing standing between you and the installation of that drool-worthy Campagnolo Ultra-Torque crankset is this set of Record bottom bracket cups. The bearings and bottom bracket spindle are already part of the crankset, so all you need now are the actual cups that interface with your frame to complete the package. As with everything Campy, even these aluminum cups are things of beauty.
- Designed for Campagnolo cranksets with Ultra-Torque system (split bottom bracket spindle)
- Compatible with frames utilizing an English-threaded bottom bracket
- Aluminum construction strikes optimal balance between lightness and durability
- Cups only - bearings and axle are included with Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranksets
- Compatible with Campagnolo EPS electronic shifting wiring
- Includes seals to keep bearings protected from the elements (while Record cups work with any Campy Ultra-Torque crankset, there are separate Super Record cups (YB-SRBB) without seals for optimal performance on Super Record cranks with CULT ceramic bearings)
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018