Cane Creek likes to push the boundaries of standards in high-performance components, and these eeBrake Calipers have a robust, articulate, thought-through patented design resulting in remarkable stopping power and an unbelievable weight. Weighing in well under 100 grams, the eeBrake Caliper is constructed to achieve perfect cable alignment, an aerodynamic profile, easy precision adjustment, stiffness that provides better modulation and power, and a perfect fit.
Note: Includes Cane Creek brake pads for carbon rims (not pictured). Aluminum rim brake pads sold separately.
- PERFECT CABLE ALIGNMENT:
- eeBrake cable adjuster pivots as the brake is applied, optimizing cable alignment during brake actuation
- Cable housing extends to lower tip of the cable adjustment screw eliminating added friction
- With these features, as the brake lever is squeezed, you get even and friction-free braking power
- Cross Cable Path aligns the brake cable over the center of the brake which provides a graceful, clean line and moves cables into the “wind shadow” of the frame providing an aerodynamic advantage over traditional brakes with their cables and lever arms off to one side of the caliper.
- EASY PRECISION:
- The tool-less adjustability provides super precision and pad motion consistency through the patented “Link” pad travel proportioning system
- You will not have annoying pad rub and constant need to re-center
- No more re-adjusting the main fixing bolt after initial installation or using spring tensioning screws to align the brake pads
- QUICK & SIMPLE:
- One simple flip of the lever on the Quick Strut release opens wide enough to easily clear a 28mm tire
- Allows easy wheel removal
- Change pads with ease using Cane Creek's patented system via Shimano style pads allowing for easy pad installation and removal -- without the use of tools
- PERFECT FIT:
- eeBrakes are available in a variety of different configurations and styles to perfectly fit the needs riders worldwide
Brake Type: Rim Brake
Brake Lever Pull: Short Pull
Brake Mechanism: Side Pull (Dual-Pivot)
Mount Type: Direct Mount Caliper
Front/Rear Specific: No
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2019